We love working with faith-based organizations! While our experience is the strongest in the realm of Christian churches, we are open to working with religious institutions of all faiths.
With our state-of-the-art cloud based management system, you will be able to operate more securely, more efficiently, and with greater flexibility than had ever been possible with a managed service provider. Partnering with us, you will have the peace of mind to engage with your congregation, your volunteers, and your community in new ways.
Who We Serve
At CloudSmartIT, we have experience working with a wide variety of different congregations, denominations, and churches. Few IT professionals understand the needs of the church like we do. We’ve worked with large faith-based organizations like the GCFA, and we’ve worked with smaller churches to help them serve their local communities. The flexibility to serve such a wide variety of organizations is a testament to the merits of switching to the cloud. However, we also understand that your congregation is unique, and we can help tailor solutions specifically suited to your needs.
We are proud to offer complete, state-of-the-art cloud services to the following faith-based organizations, as well as many, many more.
- Methodist Churches
- Episcopal Churches
- Baptist Churches
- Catholic Churches
- Churches of Christ
- Many, many more…
How We Serve Religious Communities
At CloudSmartIT, we can offer a lot to faith-based organizations. The services that we provide focus on security and efficiency. Working with CloudSmartIT, we will help free up your resources so that you can devote them to what really matters: serving your congregation.
What We Can Offer You:
- On-premise cloud-access to ACS
- Remote cloud-access to Shelby
- Remote cloud-access to Office 365
- Complete compatibility with Ezra (for the Methodists out there)
- State-of-the-art content filtering to ensure that nothing illicit can be accessed through your servers
- The latest antivirus and security technology, and more!
How The Cloud Helps You:
- It’s the most cost effective option
- It’s more secure than traditional IT solutions and managed service providers
- It’s allows for quicker up-time
- It’s more flexible, allowing you to work odd hours from remote locations
- It’s easier to accommodate large numbers of volunteers
- These volunteers will no longer be a technical liability
Discounts You Might Not Know You Qualify For
Office 365, from Microsoft, is our tool of choice for flexible, collaborative, mobile, teamwork. The logistical prowess of Office 365 simply cannot be undersold. It’s easy to use, easy to learn, and easy to love. AND email is free!
Azure serves the combined purpose of maximizing efficiency and bolstering security. Companies the world over use Azure to sift through their data, crunch the numbers, and improve their processes.
Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility helps you manage identity and access in the cloud. You can also manage access to your slice of the cloud by managing devices. It’s a one-stop shop for Nonprofit cloud security.